Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Norwegian Prison

Norwegian Prison Video Clips. Duration : 4.55 Mins.


Fair Use Doctrine. TIME MAGAZINE CONFIRMED (with statistics) @ rocaho001 The relapse rate in Norway is much less than in the United States of America www.time.com standard of living is very low. This prison is a standard of living than what I do now. BTW, I am really a skeptic, and this is the Michael Moore film Sicko, one that some of you might agree with. However, it is a good movie and I saw with the assumption that he was. I am converted. This is the DVD of the film,and not mine. However, I am sure that Michael Moore does not mind since he is against the capitalist and anti-big business.

Tags: SICKO, norway, france, prison, jail, murder, law, Norwegian, punishment, rape, child, molester, michael, moore, health, care, standard, of, living, high

handheld blender reviews 50 amp surge protector for rv how to litter box train a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment